Michigan Orthopaedic Surgeons has partnered with MediCopy Services for the release of protected health information (PHI) in the form of images and reports. Upon receipt of a completed authorization (and request letter when needed), MediCopy will complete the request in 2 business days.
- Please click here to submit a request and HIPAA compliant patient authorization to MediCopy.
- Include your contact information, the patient information, where the records are going, and what records are to be sent in the request letter.
A written request is required to obtain a copy of your medical records or images and corresponding reports. If the patient is a minor, or unable to sign an authorization, the signature of an authorized legal guardian is required. Once your request is submitted, please allow two business days before calling to check the status.
- Please click here to request online. A valid email address is required and a verification process must be completed to submit the request. The request form will open in your internet browser. If you need to refer back to this page please right-click to open in a separate tab.
Request via upload, mail or in-person:
- Please click here to download the request form. Complete the entire form and include a physical signature.
The .pdf version of the authorization form can be submitted by the following methods:
- Upload: Click here to upload a pdf version of the request
- Mail: MediCopy 8 City Blvd. Suite 400 Nashville, TN 37209
- In-Person: Drop the completed form off at your doctor's office
Please note that if disks if images are being mailed, it may take a few additional days for them to arrive.