Below you will find instructions on how to submit a request for medical records. If you have questions about the process, either text us by clicking the bubble found on the bottom right of your webpage, or give us a call.
Steps For Requesting Your Medical Records
1. Submit an authorization form online, or download a .pdf version:
The .pdf version of the authorization form can be submitted by the following methods:
- Email: A .pdf of the completed form labeled the patient's name can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: MediCopy 8 City Blvd. Suite 400 Nashville, TN 37209
- In-Person: Drop the completed form off at your doctor's office.
2. Once received, we will begin fulfilling your request.
Please make sure you have completed the authorization in its entirety. If any required information is left off of the authorization, this could cause a delay in the fulfillment of the request.
3. Records will be sent via the delivery method specified on the authorization form.